Thursday, February 04, 2010

Victory!

OK, not a complete victory over The Dungeon of Craft, but I can walk across the room.  I can enter the room without turning sideways and ducking.

I haven't been able to do that since before the wedding.  (Because all my stuffs got sent to the garage so relatives could camp out on the floor in my room, then everything got shoved willy-nilly back in after everyone left.)

The buddy-monsters approve.

The both came in and wandered around, sniffing everything.  Milo couldn't figure out how to get up on the sewing table initially, then worked out that he could jump to the windowsill, then the table.  Which gave him a perfect perch from which to inspect all sorts of interesting things.

There is still a lot of work to do.  Tons.

But I can use the space as a study area (priority one) or a work room (should the need arise.)

Maybe I'll even get those long-promised repairs to Hubsters's old jacket done.

At the risk of auto-casting myself for that popular A&E show, allow me to present before meets after:


 
 

No comments: