Thursday, December 27, 2012

Second Verse, Same as the First

Don't know if I'll be any louder in 2013, but it's unlikely to be worse - I got a job and completely abandoned my hobbies (and most of the rest of my life).

Yet again, I'm setting the bar high: 52 projects between January 1 and December 31, with 13.1 miles spun, knitted, or crocheted.

Oh, and make it through my first year of full-time contracted teaching, but really, I was planning to do that anyway.

First up: four pairs of socks in 3 months, a violently purple shawl in a pattern I've been wanting to get to for over a year, and a couple of hats in various shapes and levels of floppy.  More Hexipuffs (because they are fun and a great way to use up yarn ends).  Some dishcloths, because it makes me happy to have Doctor Who dishcloths, and also they're fairly easy turn-ins for the silly Harry Potter knitting game I play TO WIN.
2013 To Do List (absolutely in progress

1,311 / 23,056  yards used or spun

12 13 Pairs of Socks
  1. Beautiful Necessity (in progress)
  2. Saint Michel (in progress)
  3. Jaywalkers (in progress)
  4. Less than Three (in progress)
  5. Freshman Blues

12 Pairs of Mittens/Gloves
  1. Pink Handwarmers - DONE
  2. Blue Mittens - DONE


12 Hats
  1. Gray Ribbed Hat - DONE
  2. Brown Ribbed Beanie - DONE
  3. Blue Slouch - DONE
  4. Buttonhead
  5. Ida's Kitchen
  6. Ironic Hipster

12 Shawls

  1. Venomous Tentacula
  2. Eleanor at Sea (???)
  3. Shaelyn
  4. Shipwreck
  5. Atreides

2 Sweaters


12 Dishcloths


144 Hexipuffs

12 per month
  1. January - 1 hexipuff completed

Miscellaneous Things
  1. Some Pig stuffie - DONE
  2. Chichester mini-pig - DONE
  3. Come Together Necklace - DONE
  4. Loud Headband - DONE
  5. Turquoise Cowl - DONE


12 Skeins Spun


No comments: