Sunday, August 13, 2006

Jenny's Robot Love Messenger Bag!

Just finished it last night ... a project that was supposed to take 2 weeks ended up taking 4. Typical, I guess. There was more hand-sewing involved than I anticipated. Anyway, I'm pretty pleased with the result.
The bag is a pattern of my own design and features an outside pocket on the flap, 4 interior zippered pockets, an integrated key fob (because I hate losing my keys inside a bag!), 4 internal open pockets & a pen-holder pocket. There are two small bonus pockets on the outside of the bag, under the flap. I also made the strap adjustable in the best way I could devise, since I couldn't find any slider-thingys for shortening straps ANYWHERE. So I used buttons. :)

Pictures? Yes. (Below the cut.)




I am, of course, obligated to point out that I have an absolutely adorable model. He's very excited by the opportunity to model for me, as you can see. :)

No comments: